Monday, May 01, 2006

 
Culture Shock
Without any introduction... Going into depth...
In the MIS, we had a session about culture shock which was so wonderful and useful as it simulates reality... everytime one travels from a place to another, he faces different traditions, customs, thoughts, accent, environment... Which mostly affected him badly...
Then after this session I can say that I am an expeirnced culture shockee - the proper expression as I think abbreviated as ECSee - as since I was young, I had been transferred from many schools nearly 2 yrs per school as maximum due to my father's work besides my university which is away from home... That all leads to deal with different kind of ppl every period...
Adaptation was my only option or I would be insulated... Days passes with drops and progresses and may contains confusion, sadness and happiness... This is my destiny which I believe in it and I am satisfied about it as long as I am enthusiastic and insisting in achieving my targets...
Going to the reason why I write this essay... It is because the MIS itself which has a Lovely culture shock...
at last I can say the more shocks you face, the more experience you have...
Thanks to every body who had helped me to go on adaptation -Not a perfect adaptation ;-) - with my proudly community and were supporting me always specially Tarek, Hazem, Hisham and Mostafa to have this great time in the MIS.

Comments:
In days of yore you make out the game's basic nature, you can act Texas judge 'em and unbroken some of its variants. Texas Holdem is an easy game to learn, only recalcitrant to master. The "mastering" component is the costly somewhat by, requiring study and practice. This website offers lots of articles and tools to seize you started on the studying. You can office practically all you fancy for freed in online poker rooms.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?